2001 Newsletters 50
Associate Programs Newsletter #189
If you do things right, promoting high-quality products, the revenue you generate from affiliate programs can be quite substantial. This week I received a thank-you note from Ken Evoy, who told me:
"Was just looking at the top affiliate report from yesterday's sales. You had quite a day ($3,518.14 in sales generated in one day!)"
1. What's the most important thing you can do today?
2. Web site review - PART 2
Let's start afresh
3. First steps towards affiliate success
4. FreeFiliate no longer free
5. Earn $15 by helping job seekers
6. Useful resource: 100 highest keyword bids
7. Thought for today: Looking in the wrong place
Associate Programs Newsletter #188
Today I review the web site of an affiliate who is getting lots of things wrong. I hope you're not making the same mistakes.
1. Web site review - PART 1
Don't let this happen to you
2. Scott Covert's banner ads work surprisingly well
3. LeadCrunch increases payout
4. Brilliant bargain: "Buy-1-Get-1 free"
5. Thought for today: A self-made man
Associate Programs Newsletter #187
Today I answer the question: "What is the best way to earn money with affiliate programs?"
Wayne Porter explains how super affiliates generate sustainable revenue streams.
1. The best way to earn money with affiliate programs
2. Super affiliates - PART 5
How to generate sustainable revenue streams
3. Make a note for next Christmas
4. We're in "Lord of the Rings" country
5. Thought for today: On being somebody
Associate Programs Newsletter #186
This week we look at sneaky predatory advertising by WhenU, more super affiliate tactics from Wayne Porter, a new way to fight Ezula's TopText, and LookSmart's Site Promote.
1. Does your program appear on this affiliate blacklist?
2. One line of code stops predatory advertiser
3. Super affiliates - PART 4
10 battle strategies of top affiliates
4. MYAP adds lifetime commissions module
5. Don't work too hard, Staples tells affiliates
6. DirectLeads sells affiliate tracking solution
7. LookSmart offers new way to get more traffic
8. Useful free resource: Niche marketing tips
9. Thought for today: When you ignore affiliates
Associate Programs Newsletter #185
1. Earn a $10,000 commission from one sale
2. How to build your own software empire
3. Kudosnet ceases operations
4. Super affiliates - PART 3
Misconceptions about dealing with super affiliates
5. Why Google ratings can vary
6. 200 pay-per-click search engines, and other news
7. Sell Norton AntiVirus 2002 at huge discount
8. Useful free resource: Google Groups
9. Thought for today: Getting started
Associate Programs Newsletter #184
1. Grab this powerful promotional tools combo
2. RewardShare pays 30% two-tier, lifetime commissions
3. How tight focus produces 10% click-throughs
4. Affiliate heavyweights - Part 2
Do the math to improve your income
5. Dead e-mail addresses deleted
6. How Adam Boettiger lures extra subscribers
7. B&N drops exclusivity clause, and other news
8. Why I switched to Norton
9. Useful free resource: Google Groups
10. Thought for today: Your competition is in a funk
Associate Programs Newsletter #183
Wayne Porter, the guest expert who wrote today's article on super affiliates, refers to affiliates who earn $2,000 to $10,000 a month as "emerging affiliates".
Wayne is Vice-President of Product Development at AffTrack, which tracked more than $90 million in affiliate sales in February.
If you're an "emerging affiliate", today's article may encourage you to investigate the next step.
1. Beware of the small print with .USA domain names
2. Super affiliates - PART 1
Future affiliate models and how they work
3. CarPrices.com keeps paying its top affiliates
4. SmartShop fails to pay money owed
5. Amazon's author scheme a "sick joke"
6. Frames and IE 6 don't always mix well
7. Outpost completes merger
8. Overture results appearing at Yahoo!
9. Useful free resource: E-mail discussion lists
10. G'day mate - I'm an Aussie
11. Thought for today: A helping hand
Associate Programs Newsletter #182
1. Why I don't want these advertising dollars
2. How I earned an extra $1,288 using pop-unders
3. High school dropout creates profits from mini sites
4. "Give Amazon a break," says Joshua
5. Don't switch to another bookstore
6. Amazon loses market share to B&N
7. You can't just "install and forget" Amazon scripts
8. NextCard promises payouts as usual, and other news
9. Why some readers received multiple copies
10. Tracking without showing affiliate ID
11. NEXT WEEK: Techniques affiliate heavyweights use
Associate Programs Newsletter #181
1. Script helps you increase Amazon sales and commissions
2. 23 ways to increase sales from any affiliate program
3. E-mail opportunities you've probably overlooked
4. Five myths of the affiliate networks, and other news
5. I'm hiring but...
6. Popular articles you may have missed
7. Thought for today: The beginner's mind
Associate Programs Newsletter #180
I'm delighted to announce that I have a major new sponsor, GoCollect, which is very appropriate as Christmas approaches.
Why not start a "Christmas Gift Ideas" page? GoCollect promises "the Web's widest collection of collectibles and gifts" and pays 13% commission.
1. Has Yahoo! clobbered your site?
2. FreeFiliate improvements coming soon
3. A better way to track PayPal sales
4. Doing our bit for the U.S. economy
5. PayPal rival offers to give you $10
6. eToys.com returns, and other news
7. CJ announces 3.2% conversion rate
8. Overture's new rules won't worry best sites
9. Only three Sponsor Spots still available
10. Read a chapter of Ralph Wilson's new book
11. Thought for today: Union of Amazon Affiliates
- How To Create Your First Ever Info-Product
- How To Build A Killer List On Facebook Using Custom Audiences
- How I lost 80% of Organic Traffic Overnight (Don’t Use 302 Redirects!)
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned In My Online Marketing Journey
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online