- At Last! The SiteSell WordPress Plugin: bizXpress
- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Associate Programs Newsletter #30
1. Where to find the best newsletters
2. How to link to sections at Amazon.com
3. One or two-tier programs?
4. Outpost.com 3% - or Adguide 33%
5. Adguide offers $125 commission
6. TeknoSurf says no to 40 out of 40
7. Warning about CyberThrill - and more
8. Ways to get more traffic
10. Articles at Asscociate Programs.com
Associate Programs Newsletter #29
1. Want to make $1 - or $1000?
2. How The Net One tempted me to buy
3. Can we trust Commission Junction?
4. Barnes and Noble versus Amazon.com
5. Doorway pages? No, INTRO pages
6. Auto Repair Rip-Offs Exposed! two-tier program
7. They won't bomb Cromwell, will they?
Associate Programs Newsletter #28
1. Sites that sell
2. Software to help associates
3. Finding advice on doorway pages
4. Comparing merchant account providers
5. Getting started
6. Find out the rules first
7. Banners that work
8. Please remember the name
9. Merry Christmas! Free banner advertising for a year
Associate Programs Newsletter #27
1. I quit my day job
2. Why I-Sales got the scoop
3. Dispelling myths about gateway pages
4. Ranking high in search engines
5. How to get started with associate programs
6. Check those Cybergold offers carefully
7. Another greedy spammer
8. Paul wants to be bashed, too
10. Articles at AssociatePrograms.com
Associate Programs Newsletter #26
1. Where to find the best free offers
2. Generous 20% commission on books
3. Server can't cope.
4. Brave amateur asks for criticism
5. Sandy withdraws Safe-Audit recommendation
6. Too many eggs in one basket?
7. Who wants BridgePages.com?
Associate Programs Newsletter #25
1. How to turn links to sales
2. Commissions of 180% a year on every sale
3. Greed and laziness in Cyberspace
4. Lots of "mom and pop" sites rejected
5. Commissions paid on 1000 free auctions
6. Breaking the rules - successfully
7. Engenius 1.0 recommended
8. Your visitors can create their own photo mugs
Associate Programs Newsletter #24
1. Huge interest in staying healthy
2. Helping you create gateway pages - and make money
3. More CPMs calculated
4. Declan Dunn gives value for money
5. Put book reviews in your newsletter
6. How to earn bigger revenues
7. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks = opportunity
8. John Ferber's $50 challenge
Associate Programs Newsletter #23
1. TeknoSurf's bold payout plan
2. An intriguing amateur sells charcoal portraits
3. OK, I'll recommend a program
4. Why I've demoted Web Cards
5. Autoweb.com increases payouts this month
6. Give Virtual Merchant a rest
7. Lookers and dreamers shop at AIS
8. Corey Rudl is now No.1
Associate Programs Newsletter #22
1. Good bookshop increases traffic
2. Small payouts can be OK, too
3. Earn commissions on THEIR earnings (part 1)
4. Earn commissions on THEIR earnings (part 2)
5. Get paid to give stuff away
6. Budget option or "best on the Internet"?
7. Venting spleen anonymously
8. Happy AIS buyer
9. AShoppingGuide launches SalesSales.com
10. Always link to your OWN site
11. Link-O-Matic not quite so amazing
Associate Programs Newsletter #21
1. Exactly why big commissions are best
2. Yes, they should pay you more
3. Two-tier program I overlooked
4. Calculating CPMs of associate programs
5. How to get a higher EPage commission
6. TransAct! or WebSponsors? Both
7. At mercy of the banks?
9. Classifieds ads
Associate Programs Newsletter #20
The Complete, Insider's Guide To Associate & Affiliate Programs
I've brought out this special edition of the Associate Programs Newsletter to tell you about a exciting new book which has just gone on sale.
[UPDATE: This product is no longer available.]
Associate Programs Newsletter #19
1. Check arrives on time each month
2. How to improve WebPosition sales
3. But who does the work?
4. Who wants Two-TierMarketing.com? (continued)
5. Are you helping your sub-associates?
6. How can this idea be adapted?
7. Sell ad space in your newsletter - EZNet
8. How to boost bookstore visits
9. Feel sorry for StealthPromotions.com
10. News in brief
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.