Ezine Publishing 5
There is plenty of advice kicking around the internet about when the best time of day to send to your email list.
I've found that there is a very good chance that this advice is actually flawed. It was for me based on my analysis.
Let's look at some interesting results together.
I'm going to show you a few stats that have just come in from a series of our recent email blasts.
To get the show on the road allow me to point out the criteria under which each of these split tests were conducted.
How the NameSqueeze opt in email technique boosts email list subscribers. When used correctly, it can be hugely successful.
You want to fool spam filters? It's not quite as simple as that.
Check your newsletter with the free SpamCheck tool. See if it will pass spam filters.
- Can’t Get Targeted Traffic? Then Use This Foolproof Method
- You Don’t Make Money Blogging By Actually Blogging
- [Review] Site Build It: Can It Really Help You Create Website And Make Money?
- Want To Make Money Online? Invest One Of Two Things
- How To Create Your First Ever Info-Product