Buying Advertising 4
Have you tried to buy Facebook ads profitably? It’s not easy. I’ve spent about $30,000 over the past 7 years on various campaigns without a huge amount of success. That is until last month. During November I was able to take a new test campaign and not only get it profitable, but also scale up […]
As I discussed in an earlier post, not learning the art of buying traffic is a bit like not learning how to drive a car. Sure, the bus is OK (which I compared to SEO), but if you really want full control and freedom you must go through the often frustrating learning curve.
Unfortunately for many, it’s not a lack of willingness that is the problem. It’s a lack of funds.
I’ve heard this a lot over the years, but haven’t seen any decent (or at least free) guides for learning how to buy traffic on a budget. So today, I decided to put one together for you.
Alternatives to Adsense. Google's AdSense has new competitors.
What click fraud is, and how to get your money back when fraudulent clicks occur.
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online
- How To Create A Fail-Proof Content Plan For Your Affiliate Website
- Mobile Friendly Web Design – Does It Really Matter?
- Drive Free Targeted Traffic Using Facebook Groups and Forums Not In Your Niche
- How to get Facebook ads profitable