- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- SBI Value Exchange - free reciprocal links
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
Stay In Touch
Are you confident you know how to recognize comment spam? Have a look at the deceptive examples I discovered that appear on 3 million and 4 million websites.
How many of them appear on YOUR blog?
Some of them fooled me. Are the blog spammers fooling you?
In response to Allan Gardyne's newsletter item about blogging and affiliate marketing ("Are You Wasting Time Blogging?") I felt I had to chime in and offer my experiences.
I blog at Entrepreneurs-Journey.com and I make about $2000 USD a month via affiliate products. Here's my advice if you choose to use a blog as part of your affiliate marketing arsenal.
Can you use a blog to help you increase your affiliate income? Of course you can. Blogs can be used by businesses of any size to enhance the overall value of a site to its visitors, not to mention increasing its traffic. Here are a few ideas you can use to create a blog that helps you sell.
A number of Internet marketers have discovered to their horror that Blogger has suddenly deleted their blogs. That's just one of five important reasons why WordPress is a better choice than Blogger.
Rob Benwell has been blogging for only a few months, but he's devised a simple system which he uses to earn up to $516 a day from a network of blogs.
Affiliate blogs are often lively sources of marketing, news and opinion. Here are a few I think are worth keeping an eye on.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.