Find out how you can increase website conversions through tracking web users with clicks and eye movements.
How to track clicks on your affiliate links. Don't waste time and money on advertising that isn't working. Find out which advertising methods are best and producing the most traffic and sales.
Top affiliates track what they're doing carefully and continually tweak things to see what produces the most sales. Here are tracking tools I recommend.
AdSense "channels' are useful, but for serious AdSense tracking, there's a much more sophisticated tool, AdSense Tracker. It tracks clicks on every ad.
[UPDATE: No longer available.]
- How I lost 80% of Organic Traffic Overnight (Don’t Use 302 Redirects!)
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned In My Online Marketing Journey
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online
- How To Create A Fail-Proof Content Plan For Your Affiliate Website
- Mobile Friendly Web Design – Does It Really Matter?