Your Own Program 4
If you're looking for advice on affiliate program management, naturally you want to make sure you get the advice from a successful affiliate manager with proven skills. Here's an excellent place to start...
One true super affiliate could be worth thousands of dollars to your business, so it's worth spending time and money to locate and recruit them. Here's how...
To recruit affiliates, first of all you need to think like an affiliate. Then you're ready to use these tactics...
Affiliate loyalty isn't easy to win. To encourage affiliates to be loyal to your affiliate program, you have to do something really special to stand out from the crowd. Here's how.
If you want to start an affiliate program, you have many options, ranging from complex and expensive to simple and cheap.
AssocTrac affiliate tracking software has a few flaws, says Bill Bultas, but it also has features which systems costing thousands of dollars don't have. Here's his review.
Cookies alone aren't enough to track affiliates' commissions.
- How To Build A Killer List On Facebook Using Custom Audiences
- How I lost 80% of Organic Traffic Overnight (Don’t Use 302 Redirects!)
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned In My Online Marketing Journey
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online
- How To Create A Fail-Proof Content Plan For Your Affiliate Website