Web Video 5
Why do some YouTube videos go viral, attracting millions of viewers, while others fail? Researchers at the University of Melbourne believe they have some of the answers.
Have you heard the old advice about how you've only got a few seconds to capture someone's attention online? Well, you'd be a fool to ignore that after what I've got to show you.
Are you up to speed with the real advantages of having video on your blog? Here's why this form of marketing deserves some attention!
Find out how to use online videos to get your visitors more involved in your affiliate site, and how to optimize these videos for SEO.
It would be an understatement to say that video has taken the Internet by storm. I mean, come on. You'd have to be living under a rock not to notice. But if you're planning on using video to help boost your affiliate sales then lean in close. What I'm about to share with you may come as a shock...
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online
- How To Create A Fail-Proof Content Plan For Your Affiliate Website
- Mobile Friendly Web Design – Does It Really Matter?
- Drive Free Targeted Traffic Using Facebook Groups and Forums Not In Your Niche
- How to get Facebook ads profitable