Web Video 5
Why do some YouTube videos go viral, attracting millions of viewers, while others fail? Researchers at the University of Melbourne believe they have some of the answers.
Have you heard the old advice about how you've only got a few seconds to capture someone's attention online? Well, you'd be a fool to ignore that after what I've got to show you.
Are you up to speed with the real advantages of having video on your blog? Here's why this form of marketing deserves some attention!
Find out how to use online videos to get your visitors more involved in your affiliate site, and how to optimize these videos for SEO.
It would be an understatement to say that video has taken the Internet by storm. I mean, come on. You'd have to be living under a rock not to notice. But if you're planning on using video to help boost your affiliate sales then lean in close. What I'm about to share with you may come as a shock...
- You Don’t Make Money Blogging By Actually Blogging
- [Review] Site Build It: Can It Really Help You Create Website And Make Money?
- Want To Make Money Online? Invest One Of Two Things
- How To Create Your First Ever Info-Product
- How To Build A Killer List On Facebook Using Custom Audiences