- At Last! The SiteSell WordPress Plugin: bizXpress
- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
This article explains how the need to link a new domain name to an existing web-based email service led to the development of a system to develop smarter affiliate links. This system, which anyone with a domain name can easily implement, has led the author to dramatically increase affiliate conversion rates while building a brand and retaining visitors within the author's domains.
Being an affiliate in 2007 is not all it's cracked up to be. Take it from someone who knows - the products you promote, the ad groups you create, the pre-sell you choose ... it all has an impact on the level of success you attain as an affiliate.
The "old school" techniques that worked two years ago will not set you up for life ... not any more, with the level of competition being what it is.
And now for the solution...
What does it take to be a super affiliate? One of the best people to ask is Rosalind Gardner, one of the best known super affiliates around and author of "The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 In One Year Selling Other People's Stuff".
It's not easy to be surprised these days by the claims made by so many Internet authors peddling ebooks about how to be an Internet millionaire. Often we're left with feeling short-changed, waiting for really valuable information we can use. Not so with John Evans' new book "Success Alert - Conversations with Successful Internet Entrepreneurs"...
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.