List Building 7
We all know the money is in the list but not all of us are great at list building or email marketing. luckily for you and I, Facebook has made that easier. No longer do you need to create pretty call-to-actions or provide a high quality lead magnet to get a prospect’s details, Facebook has […]
The old adage of "the money is in the list" may not be trendy these days, but it's still as true as ever.
When you build an email list, you're building an asset.
List building is a complete waste of time if you don’t regularly send quality emails out to the names you have collected. Regularly doesn’t mean once a year either! It means every month or more often.
Find out the essential things to consider when creating sequences for your email autoresponders.
Find out what you can and can't do with autoresponders, and how you can put part of your business on autopilot.
Here's a special interview with website conversion expert Dan Lok on how to quickly build a profitable email list.
How the NameSqueeze opt in email technique boosts email list subscribers. When used correctly, it can be hugely successful.
- How To Create Your First Ever Info-Product
- How To Build A Killer List On Facebook Using Custom Audiences
- How I lost 80% of Organic Traffic Overnight (Don’t Use 302 Redirects!)
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned In My Online Marketing Journey
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage Facebook To Make Money Online