Washing machines, dishwashers and ovens are among the products successfully promoted by affiliate Kevin Middleton - without any hard sell.
Kevin, who has been full-time affiliate marketing for four years, says that to succeed affiliates need to look for a edge over their competitors. He explains how he how he got started in affiliate marketing, and how his UK price comparison website has an edge over his competitors' sites.
Associate Programs Newsletter #491
Whoa! This is one of the better blog posts I've read this year. Jay Stockwell sent me through a blog post he had just finished to see what I thought of it. No one else has seen it yet.
Datafeedr is a new service for affiliates that enables non-techies to quickly create very professional looking, SEO-friendly datafeed affiliate stores.
You can't just grab an affiliate datafeed, shove it online and hope to get traffic from search engines. I interviewed affiliate datafeed veteran Gary Marcoccia to get an insider's view on how to go about it.
- You Don’t Make Money Blogging By Actually Blogging
- [Review] Site Build It: Can It Really Help You Create Website And Make Money?
- Want To Make Money Online? Invest One Of Two Things
- How To Create Your First Ever Info-Product
- How To Build A Killer List On Facebook Using Custom Audiences