- At Last! The SiteSell WordPress Plugin: bizXpress
- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Registering your domain name and building the site
[Quick tip: DON'T buy your domain name before getting Site Build It! Wait and use the research and brainstorm tools first. If you rush this, you could take the wrong track.]
On the 19th of January 2002 (about 4 weeks after downloading the Site Build It! manager) I registered my domain name with Site Build It!
After a lot of thought Allan and I decided on:
It doesn't include the major keyword phrase "DJ equipment" but it does sound like the domain name of a friendly and informative site. People looking for information on DJing would be likely to click on a domain name like this in Yahoo or some other directory.
When I had finished writing a few articles I was ready to start building pages. Since Site Build It! automatically submits new pages to the major search engines it's a good idea to have the first few articles ready so that your site has enough pages to make a good impression if a search engine spider visits while the site is under construction.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.