- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Jay Abraham affiliate program
Associate Programs Newsletter #262
Just one topic in today's newsletter:
Jay Abraham's exceptional affiliate program.
Seven reasons why Jay's program is truly exceptional
[UPDATE: This program has closed.]
Every now and again, along comes an affiliate program which is truly exceptional.
This one is eye-popping.
Jay Abraham's first affiliate program is different from any other affiliate program you've ever seen.
Of course, Jay Abraham is in a class of his own, too.
Never before has there been an affiliate program offered by someone with Jay's experience.
Never before have affiliates been promised the sort of training Jay promises.
Here are seven reasons why you should should join his program...
- He's paying huge recurring commissions. You'll earn $102 for each new member, recurring monthly. Top affiliates earn $132 for each member, recurring. More products are planned.
- Jay is a marketing genius. Clients pay him millions of dollars as a reward for boosting their profits. Satisfied client Jim Cook of Investment Rarities, for example, paid him $670,000 one year.
- For a consultation, Jay charges fees of $5,000 an hour to $40,000 a day. People pay him $25,000 each to take part in his seminars. He has 12,000 success stories. Be sure to read some of the testimonials on the site.
- As an affiliate, you receive his tips for nothing.
- His clients include Tony Robbins, Mark Victor Hansen (co- author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series), Success Magazine, Yanik Silver, and the late Corey Rudl. He's made hundreds of prominent people rich or super rich.
- As an affiliate, you'll receive coaching from this marketing genius. He's going to be working incredibly hard to help YOUR business succeed.
- To start off, every few days, he's going to email you about a new business building idea he has for you, a new strategy to try, or a new approach to test to help you build your business. You receive all this help simply by becoming an affiliate.
I've already gained access to an idea-crammed report called "Windfall Profits Paradox." You can get it, too. It describes how you can generate long-term wealth by using short-term thinking. It's a good example of Jay's unconventional thinking.
When you join the program, you'll get an insider's view of a marketing genius at work. This will be THE affiliate program the whole affiliate industry will be watching with enormous interest.
After you've been accepted into the program, log on, go to the Affiliate Management Center, and click on "Affiliate Resources". You'll see the long list of goodies and marketing tools Jay is lining up for affiliates. There'll also be training calls and videos to help you succeed.
You need to be quick. For the first day of the launch of his Insiders' Club, he's offering to give away a $400 book that 60,000 business owners have paid almost $400 each for. It's called "Money-Making Secrets of Marketing Genius Jay Abraham and Other Marketing Wizards". There are more details at the website.
When you sign up for the affiliate program, Jay asks you 39 questions, so he can learn about you and help you succeed. Yes, 39. I've never seen an affiliate program application form like it. Jay makes up his own rules.
You may not be accepted into the affiliate program because he is very selective about who he wants to work with. So if you want to be accepted, if you want an inside view of a marketing genius at work, I recommend you treat the questions very seriously.
The product on which you'll earn commissions is the Abraham Insiders' Club - "the most unique and exclusive business achiever's club in existence".
Here's how to join Jay's affiliate program...
[UPDATE: This program has closed.]
Thought for today: First secret of success
"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success." - Norman Vincent Peale.
All the best
New comments are currently disabled.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.