- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Affiliate programs: The magic links that make you money
[Quick Tip: If you're new to affiliate programs or struggling to earn a good income from them, get the FREE "Affiliate Masters" course. Download the 10-day free course here. It's superb.]
Although I've waited until this stage of the case study to talk about affiliate programs, it's best to consider what affiliate programs might suit your site from the very beginning.
During the first stages of planning my site I had a look at possible affiliate programs. It was important to find merchants who had products that I could recommend and who also had a generous affiliate program I could join.
When you are dealing with real, shipped products it is also very important to choose a company that has competitive prices. People compare prices online and if they visit your site, click through to the merchant, and find your merchant has the best deal then you're more likely to achieve a sale.
The whole point of my affiliate site is to help people buy DJ equipment. I made sure I spent plenty of time researching online DJ equipment merchants so that my visitors are offered great deals from my site. I wanted a partnership with a merchant that I would buy from, not just the merchant who at first glance looks the most profitable.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.