- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- SBI Value Exchange - free reciprocal links
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
Stay In Touch
DJ-Tips-and-Tricks.com pretty much takes care of itself now. I have to do only about two hours a week general maintenance. When a new product comes out that interests me I can write a new page about it.
I also get the occasional request from owners of other sites who want to use some of my articles. This is an easy way to get links to my site.
I have already built a second site using Site Build It! This next site is already attracting more visitors and earning more money than my DJ site. The monthly affiliate check received in December 2002 from my second site was $698.20. It took me much less time to complete the second site and my planning was much better from the start.
I honestly believe that this form of affiliate marketing can be very profitable and personally rewarding. As I continue to build new sites I can see the revenue grow. With the time it takes me to build a site decreasing and the profitability increasing, it seems my dream job of earning a living from web sites built around my hobbies and interests is becoming a reality.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.