- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Affiliate marketing case study using SBI
[Editor's note: See the 2012 update at the end of the article.]
When I started thinking about building my first affiliate site with Site Build It! I was worried. The marketing hype surrounding Site Build It! and all its wonderful features sounded good but there was no proof that these features would help me make money.
In fact I was not entirely convinced that decent money could be made by affiliates who sold actual products rather than marketing ebooks.
Well, I'm pleased to say that if you do things properly there's plenty of money out there. Of course the first and biggest step in doing things properly is getting Site Build It!
Site Build It! has a comprehensive 300-page Action Guide [UPDATE: And now a Video Guide, too] that takes you through the process of building an affiliate site. I don't want to give you all the details that the manual does. I just want you to read my story and see that Site Build It! sites do work.
They're not hard to build. If I can manage to build a money making site part-time, you can too.
When you look at the task in front of you it can seem a bit daunting when you first start because of all the things you have to do before the pay checks start arriving. Please don't worry. Just remember all you want to do is build an interesting web site that people enjoy visiting. All your traffic and revenue will stem from there.
Read this case study and see that there is nothing special about me. I'm just a regular guy who doesn't know much about affiliate programs and even less about marketing.
OK to get you started here's a quick list of the steps needed to get a revenue generating site up and running. Of course each step requires a little thought on your part but thinking and strategizing are part of the fun. I have spent some fun hours with my brother discussing possible topics for affiliate sites and our plans to make millions : )
Here are all the steps you need to take to make money on the Internet with affiliate programs.
2. Write a list of things you're interested in, for example computers, sports, music etc.
3. Use the Site Build It! research tools to find keywords that people will use to find your site in the search engines and choose your domain name. (for example, good-idea.com)
4. Look online for good affiliate programs related to your favorite topics.
5. Decide on your site's theme or topic, depending on which topics look the most profitable.
6. Write and then paste your articles into Site Build It! Site Build It! creates the web pages, puts them online.
7. Now have a look on the Internet for an online store's affiliate program and put its product links on your site.
8. Revise your site once you see which products your visitors are buying.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.