- Christine Turns Hobby Into Profitable Online Business
- Why Promoting Timeless Residual Products Is The Smart Way Do Affiliate Marketing
- Too Busy To Build A Website?
- Successful Affiliate: Becky Turner
- How to make $1000 a month online from scratch
- Free Affiliate Masters Course
- Best Affiliate Programs
- The Number One tool for affiliates
- Affiliate Program Tutorial
- How to boost your AdSense revenue
Stay In Touch
Adsense Competitors and Alternatives
AdSense competitors come and go.
PPCProfitMachine and Affiliate Sensor appear to be defunct.
Adbrite, Chitika and Bidvertiser seem to be survivors.
Affiliate Power Ads
Russell Brunson's Affiliate Power Ads are text ads with graphics.
You have a say in what is advertised. Here's a sample...
CPProsense is free to join. They make money by placing one of their ads in your display. This is a contextual ad delivery system. The products delivered match the page content. Here's a sample...
These AdSense competitors are well worth checking out - especially considering that you can easily use Affiliate Power Ads to replace AdSense PSA ads.
Other AdSense alternatives include ContextAd, Proogle, Adhearus, InfoGrabber, Bidvertiser, DynamiContext, AdBrite, BidClix, Oxado, Veoda, Chitika, Findit-Quick and clixGalore.
New comments are currently disabled.
Learn from an affiliate veteran.
Your host, Allan Gardyne, has been earning a good living from affiliate programs since 1998.